Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has soothing and comforting qualities, along with the following uses and benefits:
Skin & Hair: Soothes and balances all skin conditions. Stimulates scalp and promotes hair growth
Body: Eases rapid breathing, rapid heart beats, high blood pressure and intestinal infections.
Mind & Emotions: Has a euphoric effect on the nervous system after times of anxiety, tension and shock. It is also said to be an aphrodisiac
Blends wells with: bergamot, Grapefruit, Geranium, Lavender, Clary sage, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose and Sandalwood
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.