Rosemary Essential Oil has a refreshing, stimulating herbal fragrance. Its uses and benefits include:
Skin & Hair: Eases acne, dermatitis and eczema. Promotes hair growth.
Body: Helps with headaches, migraines, neuralgia and mental fatigue. The antiseptic action helps intestianal problems and diarrhea. Relieves pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain and gout. Helps poor circulation and varicose veins. Reduces water retention. Effective for asthma, bronchitis, sinus and whooping cough.
Mind & Emotions: Clears the mind and promotes mental awareness.
Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Geranium, Lime, Lemon, Orange, Petitgrain, Tea Tree.
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.