Lime Essential Oil has a fresh citrus scent, and many benefits and uses which include:
Skin & Hair: Helps to clear oily congested skin.
Body: Detoxifying to the system. A good digestive stimulant. Great for treating sore throats and influenza.
Mind & Emotions: Very stimulating great for treating anxiety, depression, fatigue and refreshing a tired mind.
Blends with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Ylang ylang
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.