With a sweet, warm spicy scent, Cinnamon Essential Oil has antiseptic qualities and can really lift the spirits.
Cinnamon Essential Oil benefits:
Skin & Hair: Not recommended for skincare.
Body: A highly effective antiseptic. Useful of treatment in colds and congestion.
Wellbeing: Excellent in combating exhaustion, feelings of depression and weakness.
Blends well with: balck pepper, eucalyptus, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, orange, rosemany, tea tree.
How to use your essential oil:
- Burner: add a few drops to your electric or tea light candle vaporiser
- Massage or body oil: add a few drops to a carrier oil to use for massage, a customized body oil, or to treat ailments
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to a full bath before immersing yourself in the warm water
- Shower: sprinkle 1-2 drops on your shower floor and let the scent wash over you
- Skin: essential oils can be applied directly to skin but please do a patch test as a precaution (a drop applied on the inner elbow just below the crease, or behind the ear) and look for any adverse respond before applying directly to the face or body
Never apply essential oil on broken, raw or sensitive skin, and do not apply directly on skin during pregnancy.